Saturday, April 22, 2017
Friday, April 14, 2017
- Historic New England "Patriot's Day" on Wednesday, April 19 at 10:00. For ages 5-12. Please register online here or call the library at 781-585-0517.
- Sparky's Puppets "Tricksters and Noodleheads" on Thursday, April 20 at 10:30. For all ages. Please register online here or call the library at 781-585-0517.
- Night Readers Book Group for ages 9-11 meets on Thursday, April 20 at 6:00. We're reading Out of My Mind by Sharon Draper. Please call Mrs. Legg at 781-585-0517 x 6282 to RSVP.
- Story and Craft on Friday, April 21 at 10:30 and Saturday, April 22 at 3:00. For all ages, drop-in.
Thursday, April 13, 2017
Sunday, April 9, 2017
- Meet Cooper! Monday, April 10 at 3:00 All Ages, drop-in
- Legos at the Library Monday, April 10 at 5:30 All Ages, drop-in
- Story and Craft Friday, April 14 at 10:30 All Ages, drop-in
- Story and Craft Saturday, April 15 at 3:00 All Ages, drop-in
Tuesday, April 4, 2017
Amazing Space. Subscribe and get terrific updates featuring NASA and ESA space videos featuring excellent views of our galaxy and beyond. This week you can take a closer look at the Sun through videos taken by NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory.
Sunday, April 2, 2017
- Legos at the Library on Monday, April 3 @5:30 Ages 5+
- STEM Playgroup on Wednesday, April 5 @ 10:30 Ages 3+
- Leigh and Friends on Friday, April 7 @ 10:30 All Ages
- Story and Craft on Saturday, April 8 @ 3:00 All Ages